Saturday, January 24, 2009

Been Awhile.

Well it's been awhile since I've updated this (see my reason in Matt's Blog).

Our computer is acting really funny and I have to do this on another computer. So I can't download pictures of the girls or the family. But with all luck we will have a new computer soon thanks to the help of Uncle Mike.

Kindergarten!
Yes, we signed Kaitlyn up for Kindergarten this week. I can't believe next year at this time Kaitlyn will be in Kindergarten and Michaela will be in Pre-School through the high-school (like Kaitlyn did) . Anne will then be home all alone for the first time in 5 years...amazing! I think I know what she will be doing...enjoying the silence.

Sledding.
We went sledding a couple of weeks ago and just have one report. Kaitlyn had her first wipe-out. Did she enjoy it? No. It was pretty cold and she cried but it was something she talked about for awhile. We had fun though. Michaela didn't care for sledding because the snow kept spraying in her face as she and mom went down.

Nothing else new. Things have been pretty quiet around here, which isn't' a bad thing I guess.

Don't forget to check out Matt's blog as well; the link is on the side.

No comments: